[vc_row el_class=”narrow”][vc_column][vc_column_text]Building Certainty™ MasterMind is a peer group where construction business owners and experts come together to share best practices and grow their businesses. Our program is tailored specifically for businesses that operate within the construction industry. The Building Certainty community provides members with the key advantages of all three of the most effective types of group programs available in the market– a peer group, a group coaching program, and an industry trade group.
As a member of the Building Certainty community you will get the following:
- A detailed customized business positioning strategy that will give you a clear direction and priorities to work on throughout the course of the program.
- Monthly virtual learning group sessions designed to help you address the top priorities proven to impact company growth.
- Monthly community calls to network with and brainstorm with peers who are facing similar challenges and have similar. You get to share ideas and problem solve with people who understand your market and may have already solved the problems you face.
- Industry roundtable sessions where you can find out more about the hottest topics and trends in your industry, helping you capitalize on opportunities and avoid pitfalls.
- Accountability partnerships, that allow you to stay focused on the right things, follow through on your commitments to yourself and your peers and accomplish more than you ever have.
One on one strategic coaching combined with structured group learning experience directly related to the specific needs of construction business owners and executives. Group coaching so members engage in a structured learning experiences proven to impact company growth, with access to experts in strategy, finance, operations, branding, personnel, and innovation.
Peer group support, where members interact with other executives and owners who have direct experience in the types of challenges we all face. No matter what challenges you need to address, you are likely to find a member who has already solved it, or you will find others who are facing the same challenges, so you can find solutions together.
Industry roundtable, where you can share and learn the latest trends and market conditions within our industry, preparing you to capitalize on the opportunities and avoid the pitfalls.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]